There will be numerous food options during our Celebration of Freedom event including options downtown and at the park.
We have a number of places to eat in town:
- Ampride Convenience Store and Deli (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
- Boog’s And Company (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
- Casey’s Convenience Store (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
- Schuver’s Cafe (lunch, dinner)
- Subway (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
- Suds Stop (lunch, dinner)
In the park we anticipate:
- Commercial Club will be selling COLD Beer!
- SDSU Ice Cream Trailer will be with us on Friday ONLY!
- Hungry Dog – Food Truck
- J & J Concessions – Food Truck
- 605 Barbecue – Food Truck
- Yellow Submarine – Food Truck
- Roamin Roast Coffee Trailer from Menno will possibly be with us
- Mighty MoJOo Coffee Truck – Coffee Truck
- St. Peters Lutheran Church Food Booth (from Clayton) – Pecan Pie, Chex Mix, and other assorted bars will be available.
- Mini Donuts
- Monday Night Women’s Bible Study Group – Parkston PCC Church
- 4H Organization (breakfast and lunch on Saturday)
- Community BBQ Pork Loin Dinner on Saturday, July 2 at 5:00 (free will offering)
- Pancake Breakfast on Sunday morning (free will offering)
Special thanks to our sponsors: